NOTE: To edit a rubric, all associations must be removed. After edits are completed, the rubric can be re-associated with the appropriate assessment item.
- Navigate to the Quiz, Discussion Topic, or Assignment Folder you wish to associate a rubric.
- Select the drop-down menu next to the Quiz, Discussion Topic, or Assignment Folder.
- Select Edit.
- Under the Rubrics section, select Add Rubric.
- For an Assignment Folder: Rubrics are located on the Properties tab.
- For a Discussion Topic: Rubrics are located on the Assessments tab.
- For a Quiz: Rubrics are located on the Assessments tab.
- Select the Checkbox for the rubric that you wish to associate with the assessment item.
NOTE: Only published rubrics will be available to select from. If a rubric is set to Draft, the status will need to be updated to Published status before it can be associated with an assessment item.
- Select Add Selected.
- Select Save and Close.
NOTE: Rubrics used in quizzes will NOT flow to the gradebook. Instructors will need to manually enter the final rubric score in the quiz grade area.