A thumbnail is an image that is displayed in the My Media Gallery and video player prior to playing the video.
- From the D2L My Home page, select My Media.
- Locate the video you wish to set a thumbnail for.Select Edit.
- Click the Thumbnails Tab.
- Choose an option for adding a thumbnail to the video:
- Upload Thumbnail: Upload a thumbnail from your desktop and use it as the default thumbnail.
- Capture: Use the player to seek the frame you would like to use as your default thumbnail and then click the Capture button.
- Auto-Generate: Select one thumbnail from ten automatically generated thumbnails of the video and set it as the default thumbnail.
- Follow the on-screen prompts for completing the selected option.