Adobe Connect Quick Start Guide
Running the Audio Setup Wizard
- From within a meeting room, select Meeting.
- Select Audio Setup Wizard.
NOTE: A microphone must be installed on the computer in order to run the Audio Setup Wizard.
Using the Microphone and Feedback Bar
- In order to use the microphone, a student will need to request permission during the session to use the microphone. Only a Meeting Host can grant a student the microphone.
- Students can give feedback during their session by using the Icons located in the toolbar at the top of the screen. Click on Icon to reset student feedback.
Using the Chat Pod
- Locate the Chat Pod in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Select the Text Box.
- Enter your Message to the group.
- Select the Enter on your keyboard.