NOTE: iSpring Presenter is a PowerPoint add-on that must be installed separately.
- From the Manage Course menu, select Manage Files.
- Select New Folder.
- Enter a Name for the new folder, then select Save.
- Select the New Folder to open it.
- Select Upload.
- On the Upload pop-up menu, select Upload.
- Navigate to the Zipped iSpring File.
- Select Open, then select Save.
- Unzip the file by navigating to the zip compressed file.
- Select the drop-down menu next to the file title.
- Select Unzip.
- Select the Checkbox next to the zipped file, then select Delete.
NOTE: Because the file has been unzipped, you no longer need the zip file.
- Locate the index.html file.
- Select the drop-down menu next to the index.html file.
- Select Add Content Topic.
- From the Parent Module menu, select the Module you will place the iSpring file within.
- Edit the Topic Title, as needed.
NOTE: This is the title that students will see in the Content menu.
- Select Add.
NOTE: If you already had the regular PowerPoint presentation in your course, you will need to go to Content and delete it. Otherwise both versions (regular and iSpring) will be in your course.