- Select Quizzes from the Assessments drop-down menu on the navigation bar.
- Select LockDown Browser from the top of the Manage Quizzes page.
- Select Modify Settings from the menu of the quiz that will require LockDown Browser.
- Select Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this exam.
Optional: Select Require LockDown Browser to view feedback and results.
- Enter the quiz password in the field Password to access exam.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Select Lock students into the browser until exam is completed.
- Under Monitor Webcam Settings, leave selected Don’t require Respondus Monitor for this exam.
- Select Save and Close.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no