Important Note: Respondus 4.0 is not compatible with iOS computers.
1. From within the My Courses Widget in D2L go to the Respondus Group.
Note: If you do not see the Respondus Group within D2L, contact eLearning via a help desk ticket (email@example.com or 517-483-5221) to be added to the Respondus Group.
2. From within the Respondus Group click on Content.
3. Select Installation Notes (read first); read the Installation Notes.
4. Select Next to view the password and installation information.
5. From the Password and Installation Screen copy or write down the Installation password.
Note: A new password is posted every July, and will need to be updated.
6. Select Next to go to the Respondus Install File.
7. Select to download the Respondus.zip file.
8. At the bottom of the page, select Save.
9. Select Open.
10. Double click on Respondus4Campus to start the installation.
11. When asked “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” Select Yes.
12. Choose a setup language; select Next.
13. Select Next.
14. Select the radio button next to I accept the terms of the license agreement, then select Next.
15. Choose Destination Location: Select Next.
Note: It is best to use the default location unless you are an experienced computer user.
16. Projects Folder Location: Select Next.
Note: It is best to use the default location unless you are an experienced computer user. A new folder will be created when Respondus is installed.
17. Ready to Install the Program: Select Install.
18. Do you want to install Respondus Equation Editor? Select Yes.
19. InstallShield Wizard Complete; select Finish.