Install Respondus on Your Computer
Important Note: Respondus 4.0 is not compatible with iOS computers.
- From within the My Courses Widget in D2L go to the Respondus Group.
Note: If you do not see the Respondus Group within D2L, contact eLearning via a help desk ticket (email@example.com or 517-483-5221) to be added to the Respondus Group.
- From within the Respondus Group click on Content.
- Select Installation Notes (read first); read the Installation Notes.
- Select Next to view the password and installation information.
- From the Password and Installation Screen copy or write down the Installation password.
Note: A new password is posted every July, and will need to be updated.
- Select Next to go to the Respondus Install File.
- Select to download the Respondus.zip file.
- At the bottom of the page, select Save.
- Select Open.
- Double click on Respondus4Campus to start the installation.
- When asked “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” select Yes.
- Choose a setup language; select Next.
- Select Next.
- Select the radio button next to I accept the terms of the license agreement, then select Next.
- Choose Destination Location: Select Next.
Note: It is best to use the default location unless you are an experienced computer user.
- Projects Folder Location: Select Next.
Note: It is best to use the default location unless you are an experienced computer user. A new folder will be created when Respondus is installed.
- Ready to Install the Program: Select Install.
- Do you want to install Respondus Equation Editor? Select Yes.
- InstallShield Wizard Complete; select Finish.