Prior to entering a meeting, please review the following tips from YouSeeU:
- Use a laptop or desktop computer. Tablets and mobile devices do not support all Virtual Classroom features.
- Use headphones instead of speakers to prevent voice echo.
- Chrome is the recommended browser for desktop sharing.
- The Enter Meeting Room button will activate when it’s time to start the meeting.
To Enter a Scheduled Meeting
- From the Navigation bar, select Content.
- Enter the Virtual Classroom Launch module, then select the Virtual Classroom Launch link.
- Under the Scheduled Meetings Name section, select the Open Meeting icon.
NOTE: If there is an external link to a meeting, skip Steps 1 – 4 and use the link directly.
- Select Enter Meeting Room.