To Schedule a Virtual Classroom (YouSeeU) Meeting:
- Enter a D2L Course.
- From the Navigation Bar, select Content.
- Enter the module containing the Virtual Classroom Launch, then select the Virtual Classroom Launch link.
- Select Schedule Meeting.
- Enter a Name for the meeting.
- Select the meeting Start Date & Time.
TIP: Schedule meetings to start 5 – 10 minutes prior to the actual meeting start time to allow participants time to enter the room and complete audio setup before the presenter begins.
- Select the Max Duration from the drop-down menu.
- (OPTIONAL) Select the Record checkbox to enable Virtual Classroom to record the meeting session. Select the Automatic link to recording checkbox to link to the recording within Virtual Classroom.
- (OPTIONAL) Select the Allow external participants checkbox to generate a link that can be sent to participants needing access to the meeting outside of the Virtual Classroom Launch area.
TIP: External Links can be added to Announcements in D2L, as well as email messages to allow users access to the meeting.
- Whole Class or Individual Students
- Select the Whole Class checkbox to make the meeting available to all users registered for the course.
- Unselect the Whole Class checkbox if this meeting is for a single student or a small group of students.
- (OPTIONAL) Select an option from the Recurring menu.
- Select Save to schedule the meeting.
NOTE: For instructions on selecting specific participants from the class list, see the instructions for managing participants on the following page: Options for Scheduled Meetings.