To Schedule a YouSeeU Meeting:
- Enter a D2L Course.
- From the Navigation Bar, select Content.
- Enter the module containing the Virtual Classroom Launch, then select the Virtual Classroom Launch link.
- Under the Scheduled Meeting Name section, select Schedule Meeting.
- Enter a Name for the meeting.
- Select the meeting Start Date & Time.
TIP: Schedule meetings to start 5 – 10 minutes prior to the actual meeting start time to allow participants time to enter the room and complete audio setup before the presenter begins.
- Select the Max Duration from the drop-down menu.
OPTIONAL: Select the Record checkbox to enable YouSeeU to record the meeting session. Select the Automatic link to recording checkbox to link to the recording within YouSeeU.
OPTIONAL: Select the Allow external participants checkbox to generate a link that can be sent to participants needing access to the meeting outside of the Virtual Classroom Launch area.
TIP: External Links can be added to News in D2L, as well as email messages to allow users access to the meeting.
- Select the Whole Class checkbox to make the meeting available to all users registered for the course.
- Select Save to schedule the meeting.
NOTE: For instructions on selecting specific participants from the class list, see the instructions for managing participants on the following page: Options for Scheduled Meetings.
Come visit the eLearning team in TLC 427
If you are unable to visit in person, please contact us by email
, or by phone at (517
- Was this Helpful ?
- yes no